The Inspect-R is a stand-alone shrink sleeve inspector with speeds of 300 meters per minute. The machine operates in forward and reverse, with a manual “inspect” button to stop the web and return the film to the desired position in order to remove defective material.
Inspect-R Machine Parameters:
|Materials||OPS, PVC, PET, PETG, PLA, Preformed Tubing|
|Film Thickness||30-80 microns|
|Max Unwind Diameter||750mm|
|Maximum Rewind Diameter||700 mm|
|Maximum Machine Speed||350m/min|
|Power Requirements||3 Phase 220V|
|Dimensions||2600mm x 1020mm x 1520mm|
- 3” Unwind Shaft – 3” to 6” plastic core chuck and side sheilds included
- Unwind Tension controlled by rotary encoder and magnetic powder brake
- Automatic tension control based on unwind diamter
- 3” Rewind Shaft
- Rewind tension controlled by precision rotary encoder and inverter motor.
- Automatic rewind tension control based on rewind diameter
- Rewind edge guide to ensure uniform roll profiles.
- Strobe Light integrated to speed of machine